Helping candidates, consultants and organizations
with political signs and campaign signs since 1983.
Contact us TOLL FREE at 1.800.886.1707
We appreciate the trust you place in Campaign Graphics and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• If you participate in our feature called "The Consultant's Corner" your contact information only (ONLY contact information) may be shared with the paticipating consultants unless you ask that it not be shared. They by agreement, will not share your information or sell your information with other parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO Box 2172, Flagstaff AZ 86004.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the above address or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Privacy of Children on Our Website
Our Web site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Questions or Comments?
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-886-1707.